You already know what you’d like to change. Engaging the subconscious mind, which is ready and responsive to making these changes, causes shifts to happen quickly. As this is happening, the result is feeling grounded and clear with the ability to focus on that which is beneficial. I help people to resolve, clear, and transform emotions and behaviors so that life is full and moving forward in the best possible way. Some people I meet with choose to engage in art therapy and quickly discover the power of the creative process to uncover and connect them with their innate ability to heal.
As a certified health coach I provide education on the connections between food, mood, and physical health. Taking the time to focus on the body supports the natural healing process. Hypnosis is an extremely effective technique for addressing weight reduction, as well as emotional and behavioral concerns, with quick results.
People often feel they would be happier if they weighed less. The truth is that when people are happy its much easier to be healthy! People I meet with often report feeling better after just one session and this gives them the motivation to keep moving forward.
I’ve been practicing since 2003. The following is an explanation of my credentials:
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) Florida
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) North Carolina
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (LCMHC) New Hampshire
- Licensed Professional Art Therapist-in retired status (LPAT) New Mexico
- Clinical Supervisor
- Holistic Health Coach (HHC)
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (NBCCH)
Specializing in Resolving:
- Guilt and Shame
- Relationship issues
- Weight and eating issues
- Children and teens (age 10 and up)